CRAZY Canon Refurb Deals!!!

ThatCanonGuyThatCanonGuy Registered Users Posts: 1,778 Major grins
edited July 12, 2011 in Flea Market
Right here at the Canon Refurbished Store: http://shop.usa.canon.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/subCategory_10051_10051_-1_29252?WT.mc_id=C126149#

Unfortunately, most items are out of stock... but some are in! Some out of stock deals are: 1DIV for $3400, 5DII for $1700, 60D for under $700, 7D for $1155... all out of stock. This could change!

Lenses... lots are in stock with great deals! Like the 70-300 USM for $441.

Check out the rest after the link.

Comments

• BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2011
    Thank you for sharing.
    -=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact
  • ThatCanonGuyThatCanonGuy Registered Users Posts: 1,778 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2011
    You're welcome :D I was reading on another forum today... the last refurb deal was 10% off, this one is 15% off, maybe 20% is next? I also heard that these usually start on Saturdays, or, more specifically, Saturday nights.
    edited July 11, 2011
    Stock has changed since yesterday... one lens is now out, and the 50 1.8 II is available for under $86 deal.gif (I just typed ":" then "deal"... which is exactly what that price is :). The EF-S 60 macro is in stock at $320 as I write this.
  • DirquistDirquist Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
    edited July 12, 2011
    Im just waiting for the 100mm 2.8L Macro and 580EX II to come into stock. I love the prices but they are still out. This is killing me. Anyhow, thanks for the link, good lookin out.
  • photodad1photodad1 Registered Users Posts: 566 Major grins
    edited July 12, 2011
    See if Canon will let you know once your product is back in stock. A Canon rep called me once the 7D was back in stock. It took a couple of months though.
    edited July 12, 2011
    Guys, KEEP WATCHING. Apparently some stock trickled in today, INCLUDING a 100mm 2.8L macro, but they sold out quickly. Dirquist, did you get one?

If anyone wants a 50 1.8, they're cheap and in stock now. Ditto with the Speedlite 270EX. And other gear. Keep watching!
  • DirquistDirquist Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
    edited July 12, 2011
    Guys, KEEP WATCHING. Apparently some stock trickled in today, INCLUDING a 100mm 2.8L macro, but they sold out quickly. Dirquist, did you get one?

If anyone wants a 50 1.8, they're cheap and in stock now. Ditto with the Speedlite 270EX. And other gear. Keep watching!

No I didnt, Im busy at work but I keep checking here and there throughout the day and it never went in stock for me. Ive been sitting on the money to buy it for a month now. I just wanted to find a good deal and this would be it :D

You for sure have to know what you are looking at though, the 55-250mm IS is actually more refurbished than the non sales price at best buy brand new. But some of these prices are fantastic.