Anna and Bella

WarpedWarped Registered Users Posts: 98 Big grins
edited July 12, 2011 in People
Anna is the model, Bella is a reference to Bella Rubber, a company/designer owned and run by a mutual friend of ours.

That's now 5 shoots in a row the weather has plotted against me mad.gif

We planned a shoot in a pool at an amazing house near the river, but it was freezing (it's mid-winter here), a nasty wind was coming up off the river, overcast, very chilly, rain/drizzle and on off .... and did I mention it was cold?

As it turns out - the guy who owns the house was a part-time photographer and has a small studio set-up in his house, so we used that and got a few shots.

Not my usual studio work as the studio was quite small with only room for a single light and softbox set-up. Lit and exposed for the model, backdrop was "fixed" in post with lots cleaning and smoothing of the old paper backdrop.
If at first you don't succeed - maybe sky diving isn't for you.
www.warped-photography.com

Comments

• WarpedWarped Registered Users Posts: 98 Big grins
    edited July 11, 2011
    .... and one of the 2nd outfit we tried.
  • ZetZet Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
    edited July 12, 2011
    Are you trying to show the clothing? I don't like #1 we can't she the outfit.
  • WarpedWarped Registered Users Posts: 98 Big grins
    edited July 12, 2011
    Zet wrote: »
    Are you trying to show the clothing? I don't like #1 we can't she the outfit.

Part to show the clothing, part for the model's portfolio, part just for fun as the planned shoot was a bust.

There are a lot more shots from the set that show more "standard" product/commercial styled images, but I think those are a bit boring in comparison to the other poses we tried.

Here's a better shot of the purple/white outfit.
  • KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
    edited July 12, 2011
    I like the first one quite a bit. I'd add a little fill in post to bring up the arm that is down and the darker side of her face... just a touch.
    Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!