Scooters on the Horizon

redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
edited July 12, 2011 in People
MODS: I meant to post this in Street/PJ. Sorry for the goof.

I was shooting on the new section of the San Antonio Riverwalk a few days ago, mainly shooting landscapes and waterfowl. I watched a few people run, bike, and walk along the river, on the opposite shore. (The Riverwalk will eventually be expanded to about 15 miles long, with wide sidewalks on both sides, as well as outdoor art, seating, bridges, and more and more. It offers much more than the crowded shops and restaurants on the original Riverwalk downtown.)

I noticed the flags across the river and thought I'd wait for someone to run or walk into the shot. I was treated to a couple of folks on scooters instead. Interestingly, the shots of the man are at two different times and points but I managed to get him in the same part of his rhythm....pure coincidence. The flag shot didn't turn out as good as I'd hoped for, but I was pleased that I was able to switch my mindset from still landscapes to grabbing a couple of street shots. Granted, they were taken with the zoom tele at about 300mm focal length.

The B&W was processed in Aperture with Silver Efex Pro. C&C always appreciated.

Lauren

i-9LRDxfb-L.jpg

i-bpTvvtn-L.jpg

i-pf6BZqL-L.jpg
"But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
www.redleashphoto.com