Some Recent Work (C&C Appreciated)

justin24justin24 Registered Users Posts: 402 Major grins
edited July 17, 2011 in People
Here is some recent work I did with two new models. One is a red riding hood theme.. Still working to add a Wolf from stock photos.

yessicarrh-157-L.jpg

yessicarrh-339-L.jpg

yessicarrh-178-L.jpg

LCOBnwm-70-L.jpg

LCOBnwm-32-L.jpg

LCOBnwm-304-L.jpg

Comments

• zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2011
    Looks like you are having fun with it. Work on finding locations and lighting that will accentuate the subject.

For me the best shot is 4.....and my goal is really not to hack it apart...critique is meant as help for the next time...the highlights are blown, her eyes are shut, the shot is tilted left, looks like the sensor may need a cleaning as well.

5 could be a cool shot, straighten it. Fix the awkward crop either add back in the top or crop below the crooked horizon.
    The color looks like a lot of blue, maybe you did that on purpose. I think if you warmed fixed the color and did a levels adjustment on that one it might pop. Or if you changed it to black and white with some vignette it might look pretty cool.

This is just my opinion, so take it for what it is worth.
    Hopefully you will get some other viewpoints.

You have obvious potential so just trying to help out, and you did ask for C&C :).
  • justin24justin24 Registered Users Posts: 402 Major grins
    edited July 17, 2011
    Thank You Zoomer and sorry for the late reply, I will continue to tinker around in Lightroom and try some of the advice you have given.