Options

Photo challenge finalist gallery

dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
edited August 7, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
With the permission of the people here, I would like to purchase a basic smugmug account & put the finalists in an online gallery. The prints will not be for sale or used for any other purpose than organizing our best shots as a community. I have checked, and the site dgrin.smugmug.com has not been taken. To reduce the work on Andy & his judges, I will take all responsibility in uploading & managing the site.

What do you all think? I can get working on this tomorrow.

Dave

Comments

• Options
    cmr164cmr164 Registered Users Posts: 1,542 Major grins
    edited July 18, 2004
    dkapp wrote:
    With the permission of the people here, I would like to purchase a basic smugmug account & put the finalists in an online gallery. The prints will not be for sale or used for any other purpose than organizing our best shots as a community. I have checked, and the site dgrin.smugmug.com has not been taken. To reduce the work on Andy & his judges, I will take all responsibility in uploading & managing the site.

Dave
    Sounds good to me. You will want to be careful about atributions and
    copyright notices, but you already know that.
    Charles Richmond IT & Security Consultant
    Operating System Design, Drivers, Software
    Villa Del Rio II, Talamban, Pit-os, Cebu, Ph
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 18, 2004
    dkapp wrote:

Dave

baldy and i are already working on this. not to worry. please hang on thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited July 18, 2004
    andy wrote:
    baldy and i are already working on this. not to worry. please hang on thumb.gif

Your good! Thanks for the heads up. I almost bought the site last night ;)

Dave
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited July 18, 2004
    Sounds like a good idea. Andy, you're gonna work yourself to death!

And while you have Baldy's ear, how about reminding him of the Hall of Fame, so we can corral all the great tips that currently lay scattered across the site? I've offered many time to do the wrangling, but I need a location to put them.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 18, 2004
    done.
    http://dgrin.smugmug.com/
    dkapp wrote:

Dave
  • Options
    cmr164cmr164 Registered Users Posts: 1,542 Major grins
    edited July 18, 2004
    andy wrote:
    Nice job! thumb.gif
    Charles Richmond IT & Security Consultant
    Operating System Design, Drivers, Software
    Villa Del Rio II, Talamban, Pit-os, Cebu, Ph
  • Options
    edited July 18, 2004
    andy wrote:

Thanks for the gallery. Again, you have gone above & beyond. Let me know if you ever need help.

Dave
  • Options
    StanStan Registered Users Posts: 1,077 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2004
    dkapp wrote:

Dave

Another idea for the winner, would be to change the three pictures at the top of the page for the last three winners, with a link to the gallery, good as they are after 6 months a change would be nice :D