Options

Color Correct Option Not Being Saved

MonkNocityMonkNocity Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited August 23, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I've lowered prices 50%; whereas color correct worked under Portfolio pricing, now when I click on the Color Correct box it shows the revised cost, but then when I go to click "Save Pricing," it doesn't keep the color correct option(box goes back to being unchecked).

And I've already cleared clache, cookies, etc. What could be causing the problem?

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2011
    We have a bug with that page and IE9, can you please try that page in a different browser? We love Chrome and Firefox. Of course, please write our Support Heroes and we'll help you personally from the help desk, thanks. And sorry for the hassle.
  • Options
    MonkNocityMonkNocity Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited July 16, 2011
    Andy wrote: »
    We have a bug with that page and IE9, can you please try that page in a different browser? We love Chrome and Firefox. Of course, please write our Support Heroes and we'll help you personally from the help desk, thanks. And sorry for the hassle.

It takes the COO to give me the right answer Laughing.gif; yes, I recently switched over to IE9 and 2 people at Smugmug support never asked about or mentioned the browser issue or what browser I was using. It's already cost me 1 big sale.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2011
    Andy wrote: »

This is fixed. Thanks for your patience guys!