The Smithson Family - Mobile Studio

Mark1616Mark1616 Registered Users Posts: 319 Major grins
edited July 17, 2011 in People
Last weekend I shot the winners of a competition we ran for a free in home shoot. As usual space wasn't brilliant but I still find people are more relaxed at home, especially if dealing with little ones. The problem with the limited room is some reflection off of the white background but that can't be helped.

I've been working on my colour correction as this has always been my weakest thing in PP so please let me know how you think I've done and what I might want to change.

All other advice really appreciated.

Smithson-Family-1.jpg

Smithson-Family-2.jpg

Smithson-Family-3.jpg

Smithson-Family-4.jpg

Smithson-Family-5.jpg

Smithson-Family-6.jpg

I'm here to learn so please feel free to give me constructive criticism to help me become the photographer I desire to be.

Comments

• briandelionbriandelion Registered Users Posts: 512 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2011
    Fabulous work!
    "Photography is not about the thing photographed.
    It is about how that thing looks photographed." Garry Winogrand

Avatar credit: photograph by Duane Michals- picture of me, 'Smash Palace' album
  • Mark1616Mark1616 Registered Users Posts: 319 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2011
    Thanks a lot :)

I'm here to learn so please feel free to give me constructive criticism to help me become the photographer I desire to be.

• DVanrompayDVanrompay Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited July 17, 2011
    I think your color looks really good! There are a few where it seems your lights are a little high, I would bring down the lights to make sure you light up the subject's eyes. What are you using to light your background? I'm just starting out and I have a mobile studio too - do you have any tips for working in a tight space?