RIAT 2011 airshow

MilanMilan Registered Users Posts: 166 Major grins
edited July 18, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
Hi Everyone.
This past Saturday I went to the RIAT 2011. RIAT stands for Royal International Air Tattoo. This was the first time I went to this airshow, and I can tell you I''m planing to be back again next year. It was awesome!

Before the noon we all got soaked to the bone due to quite unpleasant rainy weather. Once the rain stopped I took the camera out and started shooting:

MORIAT2011F16-Canopy-L.jpg

Eventually the sun came out and the flying started (after some delays and cancelations). Here are just a few pictures from my RIAT 2011 gallery. I'm planning to add more picture as I'll sort through all of them. Here is the rest of my gallery.

MORIAT2011-L.jpg

MORIAT2011Tornado2-L.jpg

MORIAT2011A101-L.jpg

MORIAT2011Chinook1-L.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Comments

• moose135moose135 Registered Users Posts: 1,420 Major grins
    edited July 18, 2011
    Very nice work, Milan! Love the rain on the F-16 canopy. One of these days I'm going to get to an airshow on your side of the Pond.
  • MilanMilan Registered Users Posts: 166 Major grins
    edited July 18, 2011
    Thanks for looking and taking time to comment Moose, appreciate it, especially from you.

I would love to see Blue Angels and as they don't seem to cross the pond that often I will have to come over to see them one they. But if you do come please let me know and perhaps we can have a little smugmug meetup.