Options

The women I shake hands with are the women I photograph

berhimwichberhimwich Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
edited July 18, 2004 in People
As you may have guessed, I shook hands with this woman. I photographed her after she went to the outdoor bar. Why is it that I'm always photographing attractive women? Maybe it's because I still have a thing for my high school crush, LOL! I'm a little weird, let's just get it on the table.

6257385-S.jpg

I have more photographs but I shot them on film. But I will get those developed tomorrow and scan them. I'm planning on shooting one roll of film a night and then use my Sony DSC-F828 afterwards.

By the way, I've added a timeline to my site so you can find out a little about me. And now there's a section where you can order prints which is basically material you would probably want to have as a print. I have a lot more work to post on my site but it is on a DVD-RAM disc. I need to get a DVD-RAM drive for my Sony Vaio (obviously!); that'll probably happen at the end of the month or so.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited July 18, 2004
    Sony makes a great multi-format DVD burner, I have it and like it. Nice shot, you can see her life in her face- hasn't necessarily been an easy life, either.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    berhimwichberhimwich Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited July 18, 2004
    Sony fans unite!
    You can probably tell I have a little bit of brand loyalty to Sony! Well, it started with my Vaio, then a Clie, and then, well, I just became a Sony addict. Anyways, I was able to get the files off the DVD-RAM disc using a SCSI DVD-RAM drive on another computer. But I will definitely look into a hard drive or maybe even a dual-layer DVD burner by Sony for backing up my files.

Thanks for the tip!
    wxwax wrote:
    Sony makes a great multi-format DVD burner, I have it and like it. Nice shot, you can see her life in her face- hasn't necessarily been an easy life, either.