Moulton Barn

TinstaflTinstafl Registered Users Posts: 355 Major grins
edited July 19, 2011 in Landscapes
Well, it rained most of the time I was there. It was cold too and the temps did not get above 45 till the last day and everything was flooded too. I went over at sunset a couple times to try to get this barn and the weather would not give me clean mountains but I did get a few shots.
JAS-2011065229-Version-2-L.jpg

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited July 18, 2011
    Rain can be a blessing for dramatic skies and interesting light! But the flooding can be a pain, that's for sure.
  • Bryans12vBryans12v Registered Users Posts: 362 Major grins
    edited July 18, 2011
    This is lovely! I love barns and this one and that background are amazing! A tad more contrast in the grasss and trees and this would be a def wall hanger, not that it isnt already. thumb.gif

Im curious how this would look with a great B&W conversion. mwink.gif
  • TinstaflTinstafl Registered Users Posts: 355 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2011
    I will try adding more contrast but I printed it already 20x30 and it looks great. I will print a second one with added contrast and see the difference. I did not mind the sky's but the roads were washed out the rivers over their banks too. As well as wet puddles to raging streams that were really rivers then. The ground was washed-out near walls too. But you are right the clouds help with dramatic skies.