Newborn and infant sessions Charleston South Carolina

chiphotographychiphotography Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
edited July 20, 2011 in People

Comments

• AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2011
    Very cute!! :o))) Went on your website, you got quite a fun selection of hats, haha! Cute stuff!

Ok, very random question ... but ... why do you say "newborn session" on your photos, rather than putting your watermark on them (which would be nice free advertisement for you if your clients end up putting them on FB?)

Oh and one more thing ... *i* would straighten the photos a bit. In some of them the horizon is just by a tiny little bit off, and in those cases I think it would be nicer to just have it straight ... my 2 cents :D

Cute stuff!
  • chiphotographychiphotography Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
    edited July 20, 2011
    Thanks. You know I usually do put my watermark and I guess in the rush to get the post out I forgot. It's been so crazy lately. I've noticed quite a few of my pictures end up on facebook without watermarks and without permission. So, I try my best to put watermarks on all. You know your right i didn't notice the horizon being off a little. Sometimes things are right in front of you :) ! As always feedback is appreciated. It's definitely helped over the years!!!