When Fish Won't Bite

DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
edited July 21, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
WhenFishDontBiteWeb1894-XL.jpg
Michael

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2011
    Gotta love this one , Michael. We do the same thing down here in Florida, except, because the fish can get really big and mean, we use dynamite.:D

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2011
    Did he hit what he was aiming at :D
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2011
    Gotta love this one , Michael. We do the same thing down here in Florida, except, because the fish can get really big and mean, we use dynamite.:D

Tom
    Thanks Tom :D Glad you got a laugh out of it. Thats pretty much all I was aiming for. Our fish usually don't require much more extreme measures than this, which is just handy bear insurance. And its nice to know I can get in the water and come out with most of my limbs where they belong. Likely I wouldn't go swimming in Florida much.
    Michael
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2011
    Dogdots wrote: »
    Did he hit what he was aiming at :D
    Mostly I don't miss. rolleyes1.gifThat is if I get to take just the right amount of time at all.
    Hope you at least somewhat liked my effort at a bit of humor. :D Maybe if I used dynamite like Tom mentioned it would have given the effort more than simple magnum impact headscratch.gif Go figure.
    Michael
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2011
    DaddyO wrote: »
    Mostly I don't miss. rolleyes1.gifThat is if I get to take just the right amount of time at all.
    Hope you at least somewhat liked my effort at a bit of humor. :D Maybe if I used dynamite like Tom mentioned it would have given the effort more than simple magnum impact headscratch.gif Go figure.

Yes I did like the humor in this photo :D