Drafting

DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
edited July 21, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
Took this shot through the back window of our jeep. My hubby sped up some to get away from him, but this guy saw it as a fun challenge. When speed limits are 25mph in town this happens often from bike riders.

i-LBg2R5m-L.jpg

Comments

• DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2011
    Nice one :D Really like headliner and rear seat framing the top and bottom. I know exactly where I am. Shot really lends itself to BW.
    I really feel for bike riders in traffic and I take a lot of caution to be safe around them, but this guy.... well your hubby tried. That grin on his face makes me wonder how it would look face planted where it don't belong. headscratch.gif Certainly wouldn't like to see that.
    Michael
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2011
    DaddyO wrote: »
    Nice one :D Really like headliner and rear seat framing the top and bottom. I know exactly where I am. Shot really lends itself to BW.
    I really feel for bike riders in traffic and I take a lot of caution to be safe around them, but this guy.... well your hubby tried. That grin on his face makes me wonder how it would look face planted where it don't belong. headscratch.gif Certainly wouldn't like to see that.

Glad you liked the framing of this one. Was concerned about it, but it is what it is :D

This guy was lucky my hubby wasn't a jerk ... there are some drivers that really take offense to this kind of action, but my hubby remembered his 'youthful days' rolleyes1.gif