Indoor Posing

MayndiMayndi Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
edited October 12, 2005 in People
Sony cybershot 4.2, taking pictures of the little girl I babysit for as a christmas present to her parents. Natural lighting used.

ei2vqs.jpg

ei2vyw.jpg

ei2w5g.jpg

ei2xhs.jpg

ei2xpu.jpg
Now come on. I know you love :lust me. What are you waiting for?
"i never knew until the world was my inspiration, and these walls were my canvas"
Hidilia Carpenter
1/3/32 - 12/28/04

Comments

• MayndiMayndi Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited October 11, 2005
    hmm. no comments.
    "i never knew until the world was my inspiration, and these walls were my canvas"
    Hidilia Carpenter
    1/3/32 - 12/28/04
  • rahmonsterrahmonster Registered Users Posts: 1,376 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2005
    1.3 and 5 are my favourites. She is gorgeous. What a wonderful little fairy princes! Have you tried some post processing work? I think you could try a few things to make these look really magical....Not that theres anything wrong with them I think they are great sometimes it's just fun to play around and see what happens.thumb.gif
    www.tmitchell.smugmug.com

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life...Picasso
    edited October 11, 2005
    rahmonster wrote:
    1.3 and 5 are my favourites. She is gorgeous. What a wonderful little fairy princes! Have you tried some post processing work? I think you could try a few things to make these look really magical....Not that theres anything wrong with them I think they are great sometimes it's just fun to play around and see what happens.thumb.gif
    thank you!!! her favorite thing to do is play with her disney princess dresses and have me take pictures. i haven't tried any post processing work, and if i do, it's normally just lighting and contrast to make the pics stand out more. i wonder what would look good with those shots? hmm! thanks again!
    Hidilia Carpenter
    1/3/32 - 12/28/04
  • Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited October 11, 2005
    Good work Mayndi thumb.gifthumb.gif and what a willing model you have....lol

She's definitely a cutie and she has very expressive eyes. I agree with Rahmonster, that you could really go to town adding some effects to these (ethereal and gothic glow actions come to mind). My only input is that I'd like to see her eyes a bit sharper (only the eyes). Maybe it's just my personal preference ne_nau.gif When you are as blind as I am, you really appreciate seeing things (like eyes) in sharp focus lol3.gif

Keep em comin' :D

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
    edited October 12, 2005
    Good work Mayndi thumb.gifthumb.gif and what a willing model you have....lol

She's definitely a cutie and she has very expressive eyes. I agree with Rahmonster, that you could really go to town adding some effects to these (ethereal and gothic glow actions come to mind). My only input is that I'd like to see her eyes a bit sharper (only the eyes). Maybe it's just my personal preference ne_nau.gif When you are as blind as I am, you really appreciate seeing things (like eyes) in sharp focus lol3.gif

Keep em comin' :D

Steve
    i'll remember that steve!! thanks for the advice!! clap.gif
    Hidilia Carpenter
    1/3/32 - 12/28/04