Options

First Same Sex Wedding - Photos

ScootersbabygirlScootersbabygirl Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
edited July 24, 2011 in Weddings
I live in Vermont - a few weeks ago we were informed that we have the most same-sex couples living in the state (per capita), so yeah, we have a lot of same-sex marriages here. Last Saturday I was booked for my first one! Very small, intimate affair - merely the owners of the inn, the brides, and me. Here are the results!! C&C much appreciated!

1.i-7cKjt5K-L.jpg

2. i-Qtf2P7p-L.jpg

3. i-fpmCc8J-L.jpg

4. i-sdTB5QB-L.jpg

5. i-Gx6VmtP-L.jpg

6. i-G3HLz4x-L.jpg

7. i-P2bKvkD-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    zoomnzoomn Registered Users Posts: 142 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2011
    I like these a lot -- really love number 4. Good job.
  • Options
    dbvetodbveto Registered Users Posts: 660 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2011
    yep #4 is a great shot.thumb.gif
    Dennis
    http://www.realphotoman.com/
    Work in progress
    http://www.realphotoman.net/ Zenfolio 10% off Referral Code: 1KH-5HX-5HU
  • Options
    MammaPaparazzaMammaPaparazza Registered Users Posts: 221 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2011
    You delivered! I love them all, like all the rest number 4 is tops..but it seems a bit slanted to me...maybe it's just me, I just had to level out a bunch of horizons in my beach shots..rolleyes1.gifmaybe I've got some forced vertigo. ne_nau.gif
    and you def caught the emotions in 1 and 6...kudos!
    Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively. - Dalai Lama XIV
    It is vain to do with more what can be done with less. - William of Occam (c. 1288-1348)
  • Options
    edited July 22, 2011
    Thanks guys!! I think, with number 4 Mama, that the slant is because we were near the edge of the pond and it's a hilly area? Maybe I should crop that up a bit? Hmmm - I may play with it some more. I HATE having to level things, it messes me up! But thanks so much for taking time to comment you two!
  • Options
    MammaPaparazzaMammaPaparazza Registered Users Posts: 221 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2011
    Thanks guys!! I think, with number 4 Mama, that the slant is because we were near the edge of the pond and it's a hilly area? Maybe I should crop that up a bit? Hmmm - I may play with it some more. I HATE having to level things, it messes me up! But thanks so much for taking time to comment you two!

I know what you mean...when it comes things being on hills/ sand etc...when the shot is taken, it's straight but then the damn water/horizon goes and says differently...freakin mother nature! rolleyes1.gif
    Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively. - Dalai Lama XIV
    It is vain to do with more what can be done with less. - William of Occam (c. 1288-1348)
  • Options
    NeilLNeilL Registered Users Posts: 4,201 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2011
    Amazing feeling comes through! And without all the salivery sucking kissing, play acting, media production, and general mayhem which goes with the typical hetro event we see on this forum!eek7.gifwink:D

Just stirring, of course!rolleyes1.gif But the difference is remarkable.

Nicely shot. Fresh, crisp, summery look.iloveyou.gif

Neil
    "Snow. Ice. Slow!" "Half-winter. Half-moon. Half-asleep!"

http://www.behance.net/brosepix
  • Options
    ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited July 24, 2011
    I love this set! You can really tell that these two ladies truly love one another.
  • Options
    edited July 24, 2011
    OH yay! I'm so happy with all of these responses!!! Usually I post a wedding on here and get demolished Laughing.gif. Critiquing is GREAT, don't get me wrong, but hearing a little positivity is awesome too, so thank you all! Yes, they definitely love one another - they've only been together for a year! Wow! Came all the way from FL to get married in VT. With four children between the two of them, I'm sure they were seriously enjoying all the quiet time they were getting up here!