Options

My second bridal show was a sucess!

happysmileyladyhappysmileylady Registered Users Posts: 195 Major grins
edited July 25, 2011 in Weddings
I just did my second bridal show yesterday! I have been working on follow up stuff all day today (well ok, not ALL day :D) and have stuff to do all this week! I am going to try to share pics of my booth tonight after I am done at my "pay the taxman" job. With a before from my first booth, and the after from the booth yesterday.

I got to talk to LOTS of brides, got a great list of contacts, and have already had phone calls and stuff.! Yay!:clap

If you recall, my first show was a complete and total flop. I never did get my money back from the lady. This show was the total opposite.

Comments

• Options
    idiliumidilium Registered Users Posts: 38 Big grins
    edited July 25, 2011
    where are you finding this shows? i just dont know where to start loloking

thanks
  • Options
    gfritzeegfritzee Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited July 25, 2011
    idilium wrote: »
    where are you finding this shows? i just dont know where to start loloking

thanks

Go to any local flower shop and ask them, they usually are at those shows as well.
  • Options
    mmmattmmmatt Registered Users Posts: 1,347 Major grins
    edited July 25, 2011
    www.google.com
    "(your city) bridal show". If you are in a real rural area you may have to use a bigger city but there should be lists of them on the web.

Matt
    My Smugmug site

Bodies: Canon 5d mkII, 5d, 40d
    Lenses: 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4.0L, 135 f2L, 85 f1.8, 50 1.8, 100 f2.8 macro, Tamron 28-105 f2.8
    Flash: 2x 580 exII, Canon ST-E2, 2x Pocket Wizard flexTT5, and some lower end studio strobes