Options

Cleaning out my electronics closet (again)

PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
edited July 25, 2011 in The Kitchen Sink
It seems like I just did this - and yet the technology closet is full again. I'm offering these things here at low, get-it-out-of-my-house, prices. Many of them have nothing to do with photography but most folks on these boards are techies anyway.

Pictures are not available upon request unless you want to pay a $5 hassle fee. :roflAll prices include shipping to the CONUS.

1) SOLD Zoom H2 Recorder - Works perfectly. This is the best portable audio recorder on the market. The clip on the SD-card door is broken. It stays on the unit when it is closed but when you open it the clip will come completely off. This doesn't affection functionality or aesthetics. You get the recorder, the tripod stand, the handheld "stand," the A/C adapter and a 4GB SD card. $100 SOLD

2) Motorola S305 Bluetooth Headphones - Behind the head headphones (no mic) for listening to music from bluetooth devices. I used these with my iPad with no problem. Comes with A/C adapter for charging. $25

3) Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 - What can you say about a mouse? Comes with a cloth sleeve. $25

4) Microsoft Lifecam HD-6000 - HD webcam for laptop (or desktop, but the clip is for a laptop monitor). $20

5) Logitech Cordless Desktop EX110 - Wireless keyboard and mouse with receiver that can use USB or PS/2. I'll throw in a mousepad, gel wrist rest (keyboard) and padded wrist rest (mouse). $20

6) Sprint Sierra Wireless Overdrive 3g/4g mobile hotspot - You'd need to get Sprint service. Clean ESN. Functions as a hotspot for up to 5 devices on Sprint's 3G and 4G networks. $50

7) Linksys WRT54G Wireless Router - Verson 6 $25

And a couple of freebies (you pay $2 shipping) - I've got two 120-240v AC --> USB adapters. You plug these into your wall outlet and they provide power to 1 USB port each. One is 5v 500mA and the other is 5V 1000mA.

That's all for now. Next is the photography closet! :cry