The Great Divide II....The Female Side Of The Story

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
edited July 29, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
Continuing the left brain / right brain saga....

Alpine-Park-078-X2.jpg
I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• jirojiro Registered Users Posts: 1,865 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2011
    Must be the angry side of the female rust then, Tom. Red and orangey. mwink.gif:Dthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifclap.gifclapclap.gif
    Sitting quietly, doing nothing. Spring comes and the grass grows by itself.

http://imagesbyjirobau.blogspot.com/
  • DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2011
    Yin and Yang rust, who'd a thunk! thumb.gif

:D

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2011
    jiro wrote: »
    Must be the angry side of the female rust then, Tom. Red and orangey. mwink.gif:Dthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifclap.gifclapclap.gif

Well, Jiro, I'll admit that it's awfully difficult for me to accurately assess the moods or thought processes of the female. But, in viewing the evidence shown in The Great Divide and The Great Divide II, it's pretty clear that the two parties are almost diametrically opposed. Makes for some interesting times, don't you think?:D

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
    edited July 26, 2011
    DonRicklin wrote: »
    Yin and Yang rust, who'd a thunk! thumb.gif

:D

Don

I hear you, Don. But, when the Rust Gods decide to let it all hang out, who knows what will show up?

Take care,

Tom
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2011
    I think this photo is wonderful, beautiful and the complexity of the design works perfectly :Dthumb.gif
    edited July 27, 2011
    Dogdots wrote: »
    I think this photo is wonderful, beautiful and the complexity of the design works perfectly :Dthumb.gif[/QUOT

Lord have mercy, Mary. After all those kind words, I think I'll haul down the flag and take a month off.

Then again, I sense a somewhat thinly-veiled endorsement for the female position....as would seem appropriate.:D

As evident in the Great Divide, the male is prone to extravagance, exhibits a propensity to over-react, and suffers an obvious proclivity for self-indulgence. Conversely, in the Great Divide II, the female shows a much more balanced and measured response curve, appears to be capable of a more forgiving nature, yet, when pushed to the wall, has the reserves to bash the hell out of an antagonist.

Who would have thought that two, simple, photos could be so divulging.

Take care,

Tom
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2011
    Dogdots wrote: »
    I think this photo is wonderful, beautiful and the complexity of the design works perfectly :Dthumb.gif[/QUOT

Lord have mercy, Mary. After all those kind words, I think I'll haul down the flag and take a month off.

Then again, I sense a somewhat thinly-veiled endorsement for the female position....as would seem appropriate.:D

As evident in the Great Divide, the male is prone to extravagance, exhibits a propensity to over-react, and suffers an obvious proclivity for self-indulgence. Conversely, in the Great Divide II, the female shows a much more balanced and measured response curve, appears to be capable of a more forgiving nature, yet, when pushed to the wall, has the reserves to bash the hell out of a protagonist.

Who would have thought that two, simple, photos could be so divulging.

Take care,

Tom

Your a smart man Tom :D
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2011
    Man shes chewing on some issues on the right side. Looks a little like heavy weather brewing there. Could get ugly maybe mwink.gif But on the left I see she is calm, settled, resolute and focused. I'd say shes is quite a good mood all things considered. I see a woman in a long dress narrow at the waist forming.
    Her arms are cheerily raised as though she is going to greet the world with a smile no matter what and is doing so. Or is that just me praying for best case scenario headscratch.gifD As in I want to live to see another day.
    Michael
    edited July 29, 2011
    DaddyO wrote: »
    Man shes chewing on some issues on the right side. Looks a little like heavy weather brewing there. Could get ugly maybe mwink.gif But on the left I see she is calm, settled, resolute and focused. I'd say shes is quite a good mood all things considered. I see a woman in a long dress narrow at the waist forming.
    Her arms are cheerily raised as though she is going to greet the world with a smile no matter what and is doing so. Or is that just me praying for best case scenario headscratch.gifD As in I want to live to see another day.

Ah, Michael. I can always count on you for some fresh insight and interpretive contemplations. I personally make no claims as to my ability to decipher the female makeup; I just relish what they bring to the table.

Tom