Options

HP COMPAQ 610 LAPTOP, 2.0ghz, 500GB(7200rpm), 3gb ram, DVD BURNER

ralph IIIralph III Registered Users Posts: 75 Big grins
edited July 26, 2011 in The Kitchen Sink
Hello All,
I'm offering for sale my basically brand new-like HP Compaq 610 laptop with Windows 7 professional installed. Asking $400.00 OBO.

It was purchased last year, no remaining HP warranty, but the installed WD Scorpio Black hard drive is covered for 5 years. The warranty can be verified at the WD site via serial number. The hard drive is BRAND NEW. A fresh install of Windows with updates has been performed.

SALE WILL INCLUDE: Laptop, power cord, battery (100%) and restoration cd's. This includes genuine Windows 7 and XP cd's. All OEM original.

I was in the process of upgrading the laptops hard drive but my wife has since asked if I could just opt for a new computer with a larger screen. Again, this laptop is in virtually brand new condition as otherwise I wouldn't be selling it. It performs flawlessly and is in 9.8 condition cosmetically. There are just a couple of superficial and completely insignificant scratches on the laptops casing.

This is the upgraded version from HP. It comes with a Intel Core 2 Duo T-5870 (2.0 ghz per core), the better chipset, webcam and 3gb ram (upgradeable to 4.0gb), etc.

You can go
HERE for full specs otherwise quick specs are as follows.

SPECIFICATIONS:

*15.6 screen
*Intel Core 2 Duo processor T-5870 (2.0 ghz per core)
*500gb Western Digital Scorpio Black (7200rpm) hard drive (upgrade). Go
HERE for specs.
*16mb buffer
*3 gb SODDIM RAM, 2 SLOT (1GB + 2GB), Upgradeable to 4.0 gb
*Mobile Intel GME965 Express Chipset with ICH8M
*DVD/CD +- SuperMulti DL with LightScribe (burn or read DVD)
*2 MP webcam
*Broadcom 802.11 b/g WiFi
*Battery (up to 5 hrs).

I've sold here, FM, Digital Grin, and 10 years o Ebay with 100%, "ralphtifftennis"

Comments