Options

Expand share programs to Flickr, Picasa, Google+, And any other photo sites with thei

LensLordLensLord Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
Expand share programs to Flickr, Picasa, Google+, And any other photo sites with their API.

I must say that I totally love the ability to choose "Share" from any album and then share chosen images to Facebook. Each of those shared images can contain direct, a direct link to the buy image page, or the gallery page, or another link that I forget right now.

I love that the images contain the watermarks that I have placed on the images.

I love that I can add Album description text to the Facebook album. In that I include some of my rights, and what the Facebook folk can do with my images. … i.e. nothing, but tag and link. ...

I know that Facebook Share with SmugMug will bring more money into my pockets, and into SmugMugs pockets.

I also know that making the same sharing choices to flickr, and other sharing sites will add to the income stream.

Thanks for all your hard work!:clap :barb :clap

Comments

• Options
    SamirDSamirD Registered Users Posts: 3,474 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2011
    So let me see if I understand this correctly, you want a way to share photos from SM to other services like Flickr, Picasa, Google+, but with the tight integration just like facebook? Since they APIs, I don't see why this isn't possible, but there has to be some serious demand for it.

I'd make a suggestion in the feedback system at feedback.smugmug.com to see how much demand there is.
    Pictures and Videos of the Huntsville Car Scene: www.huntsvillecarscene.com
    Want faster uploading? Vote for FTP!