FS: canon 28-135 i.s. lens

AndyAndy BicameralNew YorkPosts: 50,153Registered Users Major grins
edited July 20, 2004 in Flea Market
3 months old, it's in perfect, just like new condition. box, rear cap, lens cap, hood. i'm selling it becuase i have upgraded to new glass.

$375 or make your best offer. paypal, money order accepted. shipping $10 continental u.s.

Comments

  • tmlphototmlphoto Looking for sweet light! Posts: 1,444Registered Users Major grins
    edited July 18, 2004
    Andy wrote:
    3 months old, it's in perfect, just like new condition. box, rear cap, lens cap, hood. i'm selling it becuase i have upgraded to new glass.

    $375 or make your best offer. paypal, money order accepted. shipping $10 continental u.s.
    That is my goto lens, great lens for a non L lens. Just wondering what glass your replacing it with if you don't mind.
    Thomas :D

    TML Photography
    tmlphoto.com
  • AndyAndy Bicameral New YorkPosts: 50,153Registered Users Major grins
    edited July 18, 2004
    tmlphoto wrote:
    That is my goto lens, great lens for a non L lens. Just wondering what glass your replacing it with if you don't mind.

    just bought the 70-300 d.o. i.s. lens by canon. that's now in my bag, along with a 16-35L f/2.8 and 50 f/1.4, so the 28-135 is redundant, really.

    it's a sweet lens, i really like it, great quality.
  • DoctorItDoctorIt vrooom! Posts: 11,940Administrators moderator
    edited July 19, 2004
    sending you a PM
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

  • DoctorItDoctorIt vrooom! Posts: 11,940Administrators moderator
    edited July 19, 2004
    Andy wrote:
    just bought the 70-300 d.o. i.s. lens by canon. that's now in my bag, along with a 16-35L f/2.8 and 50 f/1.4, so the 28-135 is redundant, really.

    it's a sweet lens, i really like it, great quality.
    this is aside, but do tell us how you like that new DO lens. I have the predecessor 75-300 IS lens, which I'm fairly happy with. Just curious how this new DO (much smaller, much more expensive) lens compares.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

  • ginger_55ginger_55 Crazy Creek Babe Posts: 8,416Registered Users Major grins
    edited July 20, 2004
    Andy, I just need the lens caps. I think I have one left on 4 lenses after starting all this running around. (I do still have the info booklet, that is good for me)

    But I really do need lens caps.........

    ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • mercphotomercphoto Bill Jurasz Posts: 4,550Registered Users Major grins
    edited July 20, 2004
    lens caps
    ginger_55 wrote:
    But I really do need lens caps.........

    I think you can buy replacement lens caps at any good camera store.
    Bill Jurasz - Mercury Photography - Cedar Park, TX
    A former sports shooter
    Follow me at: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bjurasz/
    My Etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/mercphoto?ref=hdr_shop_menu
  • AndyAndy Bicameral New YorkPosts: 50,153Registered Users Major grins
    edited July 20, 2004
    SOLD! thanks all
    Andy wrote:
    3 months old, it's in perfect, just like new condition. box, rear cap, lens cap, hood. i'm selling it becuase i have upgraded to new glass.

    $375 or make your best offer. paypal, money order accepted. shipping $10 continental u.s.


    heheh ginger, you can fight eric for the lens caps :D
  • DoctorItDoctorIt vrooom! Posts: 11,940Administrators moderator
    edited July 20, 2004
    Andy wrote:
    heheh ginger, you can fight eric for the lens caps :D
    bring it on! rolleyes1.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

Sign In or Register to comment.