Untitled

DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
edited July 28, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
Just couldn't figure out a title for this one.

i-rD2wFKj-XL.jpg

Comments

• wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2011
    Blind date?
    ;-)
    Anybody can do it.
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2011
    wfeller wrote: »
    Blind date?
    ;-)

Could be rolleyes1.gif

I saw that dress and wanted a photo of it. It's made out of bike tire tubes. Kinda neat, but the reflections were working against me so I used them in the photo. Not the best idea, but different.
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited July 28, 2011
    Dogdots wrote: »
    Could be rolleyes1.gif

I saw that dress and wanted a photo of it. It's made out of bike tire tubes. Kinda neat, but the reflections were working against me so I used them in the photo. Not the best idea, but different.
    Reflections can be your friend, but are a difficult beast to tame. The tire dress and the reflected cars are a great combination. Carry on thumb.gif
    edited July 28, 2011
    Richard wrote: »
    Reflections can be your friend, but are a difficult beast to tame. The tire dress and the reflected cars are a great combination. Carry on thumb.gif

You made my day with two little words ... "Carry on" :D I was so worried it didn't fit the 'mold' of photography, but the door seems so wide sometimes that I was hoping it would.

Thank you Richard :D
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited July 28, 2011
    You made my day with two little words ... "Carry on" :D I was so worried it didn't fit the 'mold' of photography, but the door seems so wide sometimes that I was hoping it would.

Thank you Richard :D
    Glad to hear it, Mary. I've shot many dozens of reflection pics, as have many photographers much more skilled than I am. They are fascinating, though not easy. Puddles, shop windows, mirrors if you can snag one--they're all fair game.
    edited July 28, 2011
    Richard wrote: »
    Glad to hear it, Mary. I've shot many dozens of reflection pics, as have many photographers much more skilled than I am. They are fascinating, though not easy. Puddles, shop windows, mirrors if you can snag one--they're all fair game.

I like things that are 'fair game' -- I'll play then because it's fun and challenging :D

Thanks again Richard :D
  • wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2011
    Could be rolleyes1.gif

Different, makes all the difference. I didn't realize those were bike tubes. Shows how much I know about bikes, prom dresses, blind dates, etc... I know that headless mannequins are trippy though.
    Anybody can do it.
    edited July 28, 2011
    wfeller wrote: »
    Different, makes all the difference. I didn't realize those were bike tubes. Shows how much I know about bikes, prom dresses, blind dates, etc... I know that headless mannequins are trippy though.

Headless mannequins are trippy rolleyes1.gif