The forgotten fisherman, sorry

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited October 12, 2005 in People
39726020-L.jpg

I forgot this photo, it was in the "next" folder. Spent time working it up, too. His face was "in the shadows", backlit from what light there was. I do let my photos go dark where they want to. Fighting it, making a photo all one degree of lt/dark, it just doesn't do what I want. But I did bring out enough of the man's face that it worked for me. If someone doesn't think it works, let me know how much further I should have gone and how.

He wanted to pose with this Red Drum, the kind of fish. This might be termed a snapshot, lots of these photos floating around of people holding fish, but I like his expression and all, so serious about his fish. Extra friendly man.

I certainly had to work it up, I plan to have one of each person who posed printed so I can give each a copy. And I am sure he would have been wandering around looking for his photo if everyone else got one and he didn't.

Smile, thanks for looking,

ginger
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2005
    this would have fit in the dgrin game yesterday, we seemed to have been on a "fish kick" :D

cool fisherman!
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2005
    Thanks, Andy! I was busy with this stuff yesterday, but someone else mentioned that thread this AM. Subjects tend to ebb and flow there, it will come back, or I will bring it back, if I remember.

ginger:D
    edited October 12, 2005
    Not only did I forget the fisherman, but I had not
    worked up the gator. The man and I know that another gator chewed the head off of this gator, so it just seemed like a "lesser gator". Hey, that is a good title.

39744386-L.jpg

photography at your service by ginger, Lesser Gator Photography: we work for you!

g (note the 30 degree happy tilt, done at the time the photo was taken. I wonder why no one is smiling):D
    edited October 12, 2005
    Remember the three Daryls on the Bob Newhart show? He has that kind of expression to me.

ginger