Visual Reflection

DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
edited August 1, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
My glasses ...

i-s9mqsv4-L.jpg

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2011
    Boy, that's a real mind-bender until you realize that the picture should be rotated 180 degrees....then it all makes sense. You've really been stepping out a bit lately, Mary, coming at us from all angles. Nothing wrong with that.

Take care,

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2011
    Very interesting shot.
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2011
    Boy, that's a real mind-bender until you realize that the picture should be rotated 180 degrees....then it all makes sense. You've really been stepping out a bit lately, Mary, coming at us from all angles. Nothing wrong with that.

Take care,

Tom

It was a mind bender to me too when I first flipped it rolleyes1.gifJust didn't look right the other way ... to ordinary, but this way ... it's different :D

Thanks for commenting Tom.
    edited July 30, 2011
    Cornflake wrote: »
    Very interesting shot.

Thank you Cornflake ... glad you found it interesting :D
    edited July 30, 2011
    "Interesting" was a pretty feeble comment, I admit. I like it, Dogdots, particularly the large shadow of the lens rim.
    edited July 30, 2011
    Cornflake wrote: »
    "Interesting" was a pretty feeble comment, I admit. I like it, Dogdots, particularly the large shadow of the lens rim.

My response to you was said in kindness ... I'm glad you found it interesting because it is in a different kind of way :D
    edited July 30, 2011
    "My response to you was said in kindness"....Never doubted that. I was faulting me, not you.
    edited July 30, 2011
    cornflake wrote: »
    "my response to you was said in kindness"....never doubted that. I was faulting me, not you.

:)
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited July 31, 2011
    Very cool, Mary. I am a little bothered by the shadow in the lower right, though. I'm guessing that came from the part of the frame that goes over the ear (what is that called, anyway?). Perhaps you could reposition the light or shoot from a slightly different angle to eliminate it and simplify the image.
    edited July 31, 2011
    Richard wrote: »
    Very cool, Mary. I am a little bothered by the shadow in the lower right, though. I'm guessing that came from the part of the frame that goes over the ear (what is that called, anyway?). Perhaps you could reposition the light or shoot from a slightly different angle to eliminate it and simplify the image.

I never noticed that shadow on the bottom till you mentioned it and now it bothers me rolleyes1.gif

Can't reposition the light .. I used the sun :D Will look though my photos to see if I have a shot without that. If not ... I could crop that out, but it will make it kinda squished.

Hmmmmm.....will definitely work on this. Thanks for mentioning it :D
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2011
    Oh nuts :cry An new eye test at the DMV. I am soooo not going to pass this one lol3.gif Maybe if I lay on the floor like last time I can make out whats on the wall here.
    Michael
    edited August 1, 2011
    DaddyO wrote: »
    Oh nuts :cry An new eye test at the DMV. I am soooo not going to pass this one lol3.gif Maybe if I lay on the floor like last time I can make out whats on the wall here.

This new eye test will give you quite a challenge. Don't know if laying on the floor will help you this time rolleyes1.gif