PM's to Andy Refused?

ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
edited August 3, 2011 in Dgrin Forum Support
I am getting refusals sending PM's to Andy. (Although I can understand being banned!)

andy-XL.jpg
It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2011
    I have PMs off. You can reach me via http://help.smugmug.com anytime thumb.gif It's best this way, it's trackable, and forever. And I or anyone on my team can answer as needed.
  • ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2011
    I remember when you were one of us little people!

Ahh, SM goes corporate where we cant talk to the leaders - end of an era!

Z
    It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.
  • DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2011
    Zanotti wrote: »

Z

I know you're joking, but I do want to throw in: 1) I can't even imagine the number of messages Andy gets on a daily basis and 2) the PM system in vBulletin is kinda sucky.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2011
    I am joking - except for one little lament.

I see we both joined May of 2004. In the early days here (and before on ADVRider) we all knew each other pretty well, and the discussion was between friends. As both sites became (appropriately) successful, we have lost that.

Andy and I have had our differances, but have mostly worked them out due to mutual respect.

Now that its all - PM Corporate for your answer - we have lost something.

I, of course, understand - but miss the small town feel.

At the end of the day, it will kill SmugMug for me. I can barely keep up with all the custom configurations, but still keep and pay for two accounts. Someday, something will come along and replace this and I am gone. Maybe its the internet (MYspace- Facebook - Google+) but I miss when we were all friends.

Z
    edited August 2, 2011
    Zanotti wrote: »

Z
    :( I'm sorry you feel this way. I interact with 100s of customers daily! Zanotti, you can always talk to me. Email us and I will get the email. We have 33+ heroes around the globe working 365 days a year making sure that things like this happen. I'm not sure why you'd feel that I won't get your message ne_nau.gif
    edited August 2, 2011
    DavidTO wrote: »
    and 2) the PM system in vBulletin is kinda sucky.
    Exactly.

I answer 100s of emails a day. Zanotti, just email me :)
  • dave.turleydave.turley Registered Users Posts: 107 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2011
    I can feel the sexual tension in this thread.
    edited August 3, 2011
    Andy wrote: »
    I have PMs off. You can reach me via http://help.smugmug.com anytime thumb.gif It's best this way, it's trackable, and forever. And I or anyone on my team can answer as needed.

Oh and there's no shortages of ways to reach me here: http://www.moonriverphotography.com or here http://about.me/andywilliams

:)