Minimalist landscape

david-lowdavid-low Registered Users Posts: 752 Major grins
edited August 5, 2011 in Landscapes
Your honest comment pse

i-3qcZD55.jpg

Comments

• oldovaloldoval Registered Users Posts: 456 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2011
    I like it. I like how the stream has a nice gradient of tone from warm all the way to mirroring the bright sky....well done.
  • david-lowdavid-low Registered Users Posts: 752 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2011
    oldoval wrote: »
    I like it. I like how the stream has a nice gradient of tone from warm all the way to mirroring the bright sky....well done.

Thanks Nate. Appreciate your comments
  • eoren1eoren1 Registered Users Posts: 2,391 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2011
    I like it David. For pure minimalism though I would have preferred moving up or cropping the stream to where it starts becoming a mirror. Then you have the simplicity of two colors and remove the clutter of the stream in the foreground.
    edited August 4, 2011
    eoren1 wrote: »
    I like it David. For pure minimalism though I would have preferred moving up or cropping the stream to where it starts becoming a mirror. Then you have the simplicity of two colors and remove the clutter of the stream in the foreground.

Thanks Eyal for looking.

Perhaps my title is a misnomer. I prefer to let my photo stand as it is rather than let the title dictate the crop of the picture. Having said that, I'd maintain a square crop.
  • CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2011
    Honestly, I like it, but I'm a sucker for anything minimal. I wouldn't crop the stream but I'd consider cropping out some of the sky.
    edited August 5, 2011
    Cornflake wrote: »
    Honestly, I like it, but I'm a sucker for anything minimal. I wouldn't crop the stream but I'd consider cropping out some of the sky.

Appreciate. I think it does work well having half of the sky cropped. I may consider that.