Size of print

canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
edited August 7, 2011 in Dgrin Forum Support
Since your new format of Dgrin. I am unable to read any of the print withiout a spy glass. P,.ease help me and tell me where I can change the size of the print.
Regards
Bob

Comments

• DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2011
    Bob,

I'm not really clear on what it is you're asking.

You may be talking about the javascript that we used to resize the images to fit in your browser window. If you click on the full size icon, then it will show it to you full size.

Those are your two options, I'm afraid. The only workaround would be to make your browser window larger, in which case the javascript would resize to fit.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2011
    Bob. Any browser allows for 'zooming' text. Try the "view" option in your browser. But most importantly, try a MODERN browser like Firefox or Chrome, if you're using the antiquated and lame Internet Explorer (though we fully support IE7,8,9 on Dgrin).
  • DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2011
    Andy wrote: »
    Bob. Any browser allows for 'zooming' text. Try the "view" option in your browser. But most importantly, try a MODERN browser like Firefox or Chrome, if you're using the antiquated and lame Internet Explorer (though we fully support IE7,8,9 on Dgrin).

Oh. That makes sense.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2011
    DavidTO wrote: »
    Bob,

I'm not really clear on what it is you're asking.

You may be talking about the javascript that we used to resize the images to fit in your browser window. If you click on the full size icon, then it will show it to you full size.

Those are your two options, I'm afraid. The only workaround would be to make your browser window larger, in which case the javascript would resize to fit.
    Thanks for that David.
    Cheers
    Bob