Impromptu photoshoot

DavidoffDavidoff Registered Users Posts: 409 Major grins
edited October 14, 2005 in People
Me and this good friend of mine were just hanging out at my place and I satarted taking some pictures, he got into it because they'll be handy for various purposes. Well... what do you think of these ?

_DSC2006.jpg

_DSC1997.jpg

_DSC1988.jpg

_DSC1984.jpg

_DSC1977.jpg

_DSC1965.jpg

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2005
    Davidoff wrote:
    Me and this good friend of mine were just hanging out at my place and I satarted taking some pictures, he got into it because they'll be handy for various purposes. Well... what do you think of these ?
    I like number one and three. I'm finding some of them a little "soft"? I like the light on 5 but it leaves his face a little dark.. good looking guy:D
  • DavidoffDavidoff Registered Users Posts: 409 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2005
    lynnma wrote:
    I like number one and three. I'm finding some of them a little "soft"? I like the light on 5 but it leaves his face a little dark.. good looking guy:D
    He thanks you :):

Yep, that was a problem on number 5, I had to dial in a couple of stops to bring his face out of the darkness. Softness... some of them, like the light one, are my fault, wrong focusing point, others... low shutter speeds ...
  • OneWayMuleOneWayMule Registered Users Posts: 166 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2005
    Overall i think theyre pretty good.. i like the lighting in nearly all pics (except the 2nd last) & seems natural for the most part. Reminds me of a photographer but cant place his name right now.

I esp like the 3rd pic... 4th one seems soft/blurry. They dont seemed enhanced in photoshop by much so i'm sure you can get some very cool/grundgy look.
  • rahmonsterrahmonster Registered Users Posts: 1,376 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2005
    I like them all for different reasons but I like 1,3 and 6 the best. 1 I like for the eyes, they look very deep. 3 I like because he looks relaxed and a little playful....And 6 because of the smile....You should tell him he looks much cuter when he smiles:D

I agree with lynnma..very good looking guy.
    www.tmitchell.smugmug.com

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life...Picasso