Pink Feet

gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
edited October 15, 2005 in People
I don't get out much at the moment! So my apologies for more baby pix:D

39846630-L.jpg

Comments

• 4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2005
    That is a great photograph! Who needs to get out Gubbs?:D I hope things are going as well for you as they are for me.
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2005
    I love it gubbs.. hope you are doin ok there sleep wise and you too doggie.. you can never have too many doggie or baby pics..:D that shot of the room with the little suit hanging still stays in my mind gubbs.. is'nt that strange... it really touched me.. hmmmiloveyou.gif
  • aurafloraauraflora Registered Users Posts: 471 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2005
    Excellent shot--keep them coming. I will never get dull of these wonderful and sensitive shots.

Michal
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2005
    rolleyes1.gifclap.gifthumb.gif

iloveyou.gif Lovely
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • boothbooth Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited October 13, 2005
    gubbs wrote:

39846630-S.jpg
    its a gr8 piccy gubbs nice and simplexzicon_smile_cool.gif
  • melissa6631melissa6631 Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2005
    gubbs wrote:
    Very precious! However, i'd do a tighter crop. Maybe it's just ME and MY lack of sleep but i almost get this feeling that the baby is upside down Laughing.gif
    Try a tighter crop of her feet! Congrats by the way
    Missy Ü
    edited October 13, 2005
    Hi Booth wave.gif nice to meet you. Do you have any shots we can see?? Beware of Gubbsy.. he's a nice old goat but he can be a tad cantankerous rolleyes1.gif
  • gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2005
    lynnma wrote:
    Hi Booth wave.gif nice to meet you. Do you have any shots we can see?? Beware of Gubbsy.. he's a nice old goat but he can be a tad cantankerous rolleyes1.gif
    Well thanks Lynnumph.gif
  • ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2005
    Very cute. Jeez, it seems like so long ago. My youngest will be taller than I am by this time next year.
    If not now, when?
  • ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2005
    Actually, it's a little scary, come to think of it. Dgrin might cast a powerful fertility spell. The recent empirical evidence points to it.

Congratulations, Gubbs.
    If not now, when?
  • JnicholsJnichols Registered Users Posts: 223 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2005
    wow - what a sweet picture. wish i had one like that of my little one - she's two now so i think i missed that window of opportunity!:cry
  • DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2005
    Jnichols wrote:
    wow - what a sweet picture. wish i had one like that of my little one - she's two now so i think i missed that window of opportunity!:cry

Yeah, I think my 11 yo daughter would look at me very strangely if I asked her to take off her shoes so I could take a picture of the bottom of her feet.

Gubbs--I'm jealous. I'd love to go back in time and have both my current interest in photography and also my little ones...I miss my babies sometimes. They grow up, Gubbs.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • rahmonsterrahmonster Registered Users Posts: 1,376 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2005
    iloveyou.gifHow beautiful. Don't apologize Gubbs lets see more:D

There's something so special about baby feet isn't there? I remember taking a couple of my little one's feet too. Just so tiny and cute...
    www.tmitchell.smugmug.com

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life...Picasso
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2005
    This is absolutly priceless!!

Sam
  • boothbooth Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited October 15, 2005
    hi
    lynnma wrote:
    i no coz hes my dadrolleyes1.gif i will b putting up some piccys up sometime this week
    edited October 15, 2005
    booth wrote:
    i no coz hes my dadrolleyes1.gif i will b putting up some piccys up sometime this week
    iloveyou.gifrolleyes1.gif I know sweetie, I'm just joshin ja clap.gif look forward to seeing your piccies.:D
  • LaurieLaurie Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited October 15, 2005
    Congratulations! Her feet are adorable, and I'm sure the rest of her is too--hope I get to see plenty of her. You'll never hear a complaint from me on baby pics.

That's a sweet, cozy photo. I took a lot of parts pics when my daughter was a baby (sniff, sniff), and I cherish them more and more as time passes.