Looking for a reliable second shooter in SoCal?

wildviperwildviper Registered Users Posts: 560 Major grins
edited August 8, 2011 in For Hire
I have realized that I love second shooting. Have done many now. I have been the primary photog as well though I much much prefer second shooting.

My strenghts as second shooter that can be an asset for you:
  • Reliable. If I say yes; I will be there on time.
  • Dress appropriately
  • Positive and calm attitude with a big dose of patience.
  • Ability to anticipate "moments" and capture those unique shots. This is why I love second shooting...I can be scoping out to see where that "moment" will happen next.
  • Creative eye..and understand composition.
  • Solid semi-pro to pro equipment (Nikon) that is well taken care of
  • A good understanding of the equipment and features. I do not juggle to find the menu item during an event.
  • Shoot Raw + Jpegs. In camera back-up in real time.
  • I have 4 levels of backup once downloaded. Memory cards are not formatted until all 4 backups are complete. One is offsite.
  • Local only - LA, OC, IE
  • I will not try to steal your clients. I can sign a contract if you wish stating such. Its your deal and I understand that.
  • I have my own comprehensive photographer insurance. Yours would be primary during a shoot and mine would be secondary.
What I ask for from you:
  • Paid gigs are preferred. Payment due when I provide you the memory cards (or DVD) to download. I understand that you may not have been paid by the client, but I am sure you appreciate that I am contracting with you.
  • On occassion, I will do trade (gas money to be provided though).
  • You provide permission for me to use some of the images that I take for my own online portfolio/website.
  • If you want me to filter images or edit images, please let me know ahead so that it can be quoted. I will normally just burn a DVD and mail it to you or you can download images if you have the laptop there at the venue.
  • Obviously, please do not ask me to block off time if you are not sure you have the gig.
You can check out my portfolio here:

http://www.fotomango.com

Please contact me via here or email: info @ fotomango . com . Sorry..had to do that due to spam.

That's it. :) Let's have fun.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
WildViper
From Nikon D70s > Nikon D300s & D700
Nikon 50/1.8, Tamron 28-75/2.8 1st gen, Nikkor 12-24/4, Nikkor 70-200/2.8 ED VR, SB600, SB900, SB-26 and Gitzo 2 Series Carbon Fiber with Kirk Ballhead