Car Show

Photostudent92Photostudent92 Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
edited August 10, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
Here is a 2011 Camero Transformers edition and i was drooling when it came in and I talked to the guy that owns it and he said he saved some money on the interior because he did some of it his self and had the other people do the rest but yeah he lives in north Carolina and he said that he went to a car show and he said there was nothing but those cars there but his stand ed out the most because he had it specially done and every thing and i also got shots of the signutures that are under the hood so yeah i will post those as well.
FujiFilm Finepix S2950 Love this camera allot! thanks dad and ma lol

Comments

• Photostudent92Photostudent92 Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
    edited August 10, 2011
    I saw this car at the speedie fest and yes i know i don't like fords but this one was a really nice car. I had the vignette effect to it and I got a engine pic as well. Hope you like it.
    edited August 10, 2011
    Here is the Engine shot that i got of that mustang as well.:cry
    edited August 10, 2011
    Here is the 2010 Mustang it was under a tent so it had a dark look so i used my flash and I have no idea of how to get rid of the reflectors glow off so I just left it because if i messed with that then I would of messed up my whole photo. Also it is a GT500 Shelby Just to put that out there as well I still got to do those photo's as well..I will keep you guys posted.
    edited August 10, 2011
    Here is the logo picture i was talking about that i took as well.:D