Canon 24-105mm f4 L IS

RrexyRrexy Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
edited August 11, 2011 in House of Canon
Up for sale is my trusted 24-105mm f4 L IS.
This is probably the best walk around lens I have found.
Great range, f4, Image Stabilizer, and reasonable weight.

I'm selling because I've purchased the Tokina 16-28mm 2.8 & the Canon 24-70mm 2.8 and am working on a 70-200mm 2.8 L IS II. Those three lenses will cover everything I need.

This lens is in excellent condition with no flaws on the body or glass.
Auto focus is quick and accurate and images are sharp throughout it's range. The IS & mechanics are flawless as well. I take meticulous care of my equipment.
I am the original purchaser of the lens. I've really only used it for family functions - Christmas, Holiday gatherings,etc. It's spent most of it's time in my camera bag, wrapped in a soft plastic protective bag.
Comes with the box & original packaging, manuals, blank warranty card and anything else a new lens would come with.

Date Code is UT.

I'm asking $825. Price includes Insured USPS Priority Mail Shipping (2-3 Days) as well as PayPal fees.So the price you see gets it to you door!
Continental US Sale Only Please.

I've bought & sold plenty on FM & POTN and have all positive feedback as you can confirm. Many of my transactions have been for high dollar bodies & lenses, so buy with confidence!

I don't have time to post pictures tonight, I hope my feedback can speak for itself. However, I will post pictures tomorrow afternoon if necessary.
Photographs will show a lens as described above.

Thank You for taking the time to look!

Randy

Comments

• RrexyRrexy Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
    edited August 11, 2011
    Lens has been SOLD!