These guys are a bit crazy

iceman17iceman17 Registered Users Posts: 246 Major grins
edited October 14, 2005 in Sports
A couple of guys I work with wanted me to photograph them and their friends on there bikes while stunting.
I had never done this type of photography before but I figured I would give it a try.These were shot last year,and we had to move to two different locations.Shot in industrial park roads after normal working hours to keep the trafic to a min.Hope ya like em..ice

32993116-L.jpg

I had to crank up the iso for this shot as the light was leaving fast
32993060-L.jpg

32993096-L.jpg

32993108-L.jpg

32993130-L.jpg

32993120-L.jpg
I took a picture once
but they made me give it back.

Comments

• bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2005
    Good ones Ice
    Hey guess what old man like me used to stuff like that thumb.gif
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited October 14, 2005
    pretty cool stuff you got there.

ian
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,238 moderator
    edited October 14, 2005
    I'm old enough that my bones want to snap just looking at pictures of what those youngsters are doing. And I can almost smell the rubber and the sparks.

Good shots there. I hope their insurance companies don't get ahold of those.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • NordicNordic Registered Users Posts: 237 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2005
    Cool shots, and yes, they are definitly crazy!
    Whats going on on the last one? headscratch.gif Looks kind of strange, I think just a little motion blur would make it more dynamic, and clearer what its all about.

I love the third one, with its blurred background giving it a sense of speed. Could even be a little more, but I guess (never done such type of photography) that it's really hard to get that shutter speed exactly right.

hehehe, maybe they will think "Oh my god, this is what I'm dooing? I must be nuts!!" when they see these pics! :D

Regards,
    Andreas