Options

Pam and Mark Pre Wedding Shoot (Horrible Weather!)

Mark1616Mark1616 Registered Users Posts: 319 Major grins
edited September 10, 2011 in Weddings
Last night I photographed Pam and Mark who are getting married in the middle of Sept. We had tried 2 times previously to get this shoot completed, the first was cancelled as I had to go to hospital then the last due to horrible weather.

Last night still wasn't great, windy, raining on and off and really grey, however we managed to get long enough to capture some shots. I did find sorting the WB on some of them really really hard, I hadn't taken my grey card with me which I now regret!

They did a great job in having a good time even though the weather wasn't on their side and hopefully they will like what I managed to get.

As ever, I'm happy to take on board any suggestions for improvement next time out (and any PP that can be done to help these out).

PM-01.jpg

PM-02.jpg

PM-03.jpg

PM-04.jpg

PM-05.jpg

PM-06.jpg

PM-07.jpg

PM-08.jpg

PM-09.jpg

I'm here to learn so please feel free to give me constructive criticism to help me become the photographer I desire to be.

Comments

• Options
    sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2011
    I think these are overall lovely. #4 seems a bit underexposed compared to the rest. I won't comment too much on WB since my monitor isn't calibrated, but it does seem a little off. You captured some great interactions and the couple looks very happy.
  • Options
    edited August 16, 2011
    Thanks, yes I agree with #4, I should have spotted that at the time and fixed.

If anyone can help a little on WB and what was done to fix I would be happy to know and also if there are other suggestions please fire them at me.

I'm here to learn so please feel free to give me constructive criticism to help me become the photographer I desire to be.

• Options
    trevorbtrevorb Registered Users Posts: 263 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2011
    Sometimes bad weather makes for epic images. Really like #7.
  • Options
    laurenornotlaurenornot Registered Users Posts: 167 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2011
    Gorgeous setting, and they look truly happy! Nice work :)
  • Options
    edited September 10, 2011
    I'm getting bad at missing replies!! Thanks to the both of you for your kind words and sorry for not saying so earlier...... I will try to be a good boy!