With more experience
HangGlideBW081211-L.jpg

Just wants to give it a Go :D
HangGlideBoyBW081211-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    M38A1M38A1 Registered Users Posts: 1,317 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2011
    The first three show me an interesting story of one's efforts to fly. Yet I really like the next to last one "With More Experience" most. The use of the para-sail as the top border is a nice touch to that image.
  • Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2011
    M38A1 wrote: »
    The first three show me an interesting story of one's efforts to fly. Yet I really like the next to last one "With More Experience" most. The use of the para-sail as the top border is a nice touch to that image.

Thanks, Like that one for some of the very same reasons.
  • Options
    M38A1M38A1 Registered Users Posts: 1,317 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2011
    Looking back at these, I just realized "1st Try" she's actually OFF the ground. You have to look close and analyze what you're seeing as there's some cool illusion going on with the foreground/sand level. She appears to be airborne a couple feet where my first impression was her toes were on the beach. thumb.gif

....and that wedgie. wow.rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2011
    M38A1 wrote: »
    Looking back at these, I just realized "1st Try" she's actually OFF the ground. You have to look close and analyze what you're seeing as there's some cool illusion going on with the foreground/sand level. She appears to be airborne a couple feet where my first impression was her toes were on the beach. thumb.gif

....and that wedgie. wow.rolleyes1.gif

glad to hear and see you made another visit, means my work here was worth another look.

This little place by the sea close to home is also worth another photo op, so I guess you might have to wade through a few more posts of mine rolleyes1.gif