Cutest toddler ever, and not even a relative !

VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
edited August 15, 2011 in People
I recently donated my services to a charity event that included raffle prizes for the golfers.
I made up 3 certificates and this is the first family to book. They got it from one of the grandpas that golfed in the event. They will expire soon, to keep the dates away from upcoming holidays, it seems this maybe the only booking. I suppose if you win and don't have kids, you toss it. I geared it to CHILDREN because this was arranged through my grandson's daycare, one of the mothers has breast cancer. This little girl was soo cute.
#1, that purple on the frame bottom is her hair, I already cloned out some from her neck area but I thought this should stay.

1.. i-5kFnRPM-L.jpg

2..i-gVk94cH-L.jpg

3...i-Hx5RhJN-L.jpg

4..i-57cq5qc-L.jpg
Trudy
www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700

Comments

• sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2011
    Adorable!
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2011
    She is cute. Love that hair. Bailey has the same hair. It's so beautiful. Sad thing is they will grow up to hate it. Seems like women with curly hair want it straight and when it's straight they want it curly.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • YaflyyadieYaflyyadie Registered Users Posts: 558 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2011
    She is cute. Love that hair. Bailey has the same hair. It's so beautiful. Sad thing is they will grow up to hate it. Seems like women with curly hair want it straight and when it's straight they want it curly.

Don't even try to understand that, we will never be able.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!headscratch.gifscratch
  • VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2011
    I am almost 60 and I STILL want shiny, sleek straight hair, not my wavy frumpy hair with a BIG touch of frizz. ne_nau.gif
    HOWEVER I straight iron my bangs because it makes me look 1. younger and 2. smarter, I am NOT kidding, my hairdresser agrees with me ! :D
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700