Outtake from Snow White session

anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
edited August 17, 2011 in People
Thought I'd share this one. This is an outtake. First, let me start by saying I'm not making this up or exaggerating... I handed her the apple and this is the look she gave me. I quickly snap this shot, then I asked what was wrong. She explained to that the apple Snow White ate was red, not green. Then she asks "What am I supposed to do with a green apple?" I couldn't hold back my laughter. I literally had to explain to her how I would change the color of the apple using my computer before she was willing to use it in the photo. She's such a character.

DSC7681-Edit-XL.jpg
"I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site

Comments

• VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2011
    Perfect expression, I knew what she was going to say before you revealed it !!!
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • laurenornotlaurenornot Registered Users Posts: 167 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2011
    That's hilarious! Little kids are amazing!
  • WillCADWillCAD Registered Users Posts: 722 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2011
    I laughed out loud for a full minute after reading that story, Alex. Thanks.

And it's an awesome shot. Just goes to show, you never know what kind of pure gold images you can capture if you always have a camera at the ready.
    What I said when I saw the Grand Canyon for the first time: "The wide ain't wide enough and the zoom don't zoom enough!"
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2011
    Mom is considering putting this kid in for modelling and acting work in LA, right? She's extraordinary - SOOOO much personality oozing off the screen/page. Is she easy to work with for everybody, or just you because she knows and likes you?

I'm lmao off at the story, and LOVING the shots you get of her. She's a firecracker!
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2011
    divamum wrote: »
    Mom is considering putting this kid in for modelling and acting work in LA, right? She's extraordinary - SOOOO much personality oozing off the screen/page. Is she easy to work with for everybody, or just you because she knows and likes you?

I'm lmao off at the story, and LOVING the shots you get of her. She's a firecracker!

From what I can tell, she's pretty outgoing with most people. Not the shy type. I've told her mom numerous times that she needs to really find a good agent or something to get this kid in front of more cameras. Bailey loves Disneyland, they go often. Her mom tells me that she often becomes one of the attractions. She always wears a princess costume when they go and the typical day consists of numerous photo-ops with tourists. Especially Japanese tourists. I've seen the snapshots so I know it's not just mom exaggerating.

The cool thing is that she's not one of those annoying kids that have a snotty little attitude because the parents thinks it's so cute. It's almost like she's a 30 year old woman, but in a tiny little body. rolleyes1.gif
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site