Hard to Believe

wolf911wolf911 Registered Users Posts: 273 Major grins
edited August 17, 2011 in People
but fall is here already. My daughter got a little red over the weekend while she was at the lake enjoying the last few days before school starts.

YN560 in a beauty dish on camera left fired via cactus v5s

MG5665-L.jpg

Comments

• reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2011
    Excellent...is it Fall already?

Don't ya just love the YN's for the money?
    I recently picked up a pair for real bargain at Amazon and after using them for the better part of the year I thought to myself why bother with expensive SB700, 800, 900's for manual flash!

Well lit and beautifully composed
    Yo soy Reynaldo
  • wolf911wolf911 Registered Users Posts: 273 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2011
    Thanks and yes, I'm very pleased with the YN's as I own two now (560 and 468ii) and I just found out today the YN-565EX are out. They are the new models of their ETTL's - http://thephotogadget.com/en/content/yongnuo-yn-565ex-wireless-ttl-flash-canon so I am sitting here thinking that is gonna be my next purchase.
  • reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2011
    Will have to check those out :)
    Yo soy Reynaldo
  • QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2011
    over all not bad..I like the light and colors and over exporessiona nd pose. I'd have cropped it tighter so just her head and torso show up..her feet look awkward and there is something distracting behind her feet. Lastly her face is getting bit distorted where it is resting against her hand.
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • trevorbtrevorb Registered Users Posts: 263 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2011
    Mmm… Liking the beauty dish!
  • wolf911wolf911 Registered Users Posts: 273 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2011
    Qarik wrote: »
    over all not bad..I like the light and colors and over exporessiona nd pose. I'd have cropped it tighter so just her head and torso show up..her feet look awkward and there is something distracting behind her feet. Lastly her face is getting bit distorted where it is resting against her hand.

I agree with the hand on the face, didn't catch it till too late. I know I have explained it to her in the past, but we both slipped on that one.
    trevorb wrote: »
    Mmm… Liking the beauty dish!

Thanks