Shameless Self Promotion

angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
edited August 21, 2011 in The Big Picture
Yes! I need your Help!

This Link (http://genero.tv/thepanics/) is to my video I entered in a music video contest. it's currently the only one entered.
I need some FB likes. If you have time to watch, comment here or there, even better!:bow

Thanks in advance for taking the time out of your busy day and please excuse my Shameless Self promotion.
tom wise

Comments

• SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2011
    Tom,

I thought it was well done. Unfortunately, for you, I have not been enticed into the world wide brain eating "FB" cult. :D

Sam
  • angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2011
    Sam wrote: »
    Tom,

I thought it was well done. Unfortunately, for you, I have not been enticed into the world wide brain eating "FB" cult. :D

Sam

I saw your post and thought..." Oh Lord...Sam aint drinkin my Koolaid!" No worries, you actually like, so even better!

After viewing it four hundred times, trying to encode it to fit in the tight constraints of that website...I watch it and see nothing! It has somewhere approaching 50 layers/individual-movies within it, so downsizing it to get under a 300MB curtain is painful!

Thanks!!

I did read the fine print and found the hosting of the video is non-exclusive, so here it is

<iframe src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/raK5hKta3bA?rel=0&quot; allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="510" width="853"></iframe>
    tom wise
  • VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2011
    That was pretty cool. I really liked the part where the holding of hands was layered over the buildings at about 2:39. I also watched the only other video up there, yes location envy comes to mind. I felt your video had a better cast. I think I "liked it" in the appropriate place. MY PUPPY photos will NOT compare, forget I mentioned them!! Laughing.gifOL bowdown.gifbowbowdown.gif
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2011
    VayCayMom wrote: »
    That was pretty cool. I really liked the part where the holding of hands was layered over the buildings at about 2:39. I also watched the only other video up there, yes location envy comes to mind. I felt your video had a better cast. I think I "liked it" in the appropriate place. MY PUPPY photos will NOT compare, forget I mentioned them!! Laughing.gifOL bowdown.gifbowbowdown.gif
    Ha! Stop that! I meant to ask where in our forums do we find puppy photos? I see them all over the place but don't know where to really go??

Oh, And bowdown.gifbowbowdown.gifThanks ever so much for liking it. My biggest fear is they'll shut the darned thing down with so little participation....happened to a recent video I submitted to Pepsi India. So the "likes" hopefully will at least show interest the best way I know!

Puppies?
    tom wise