Where did the Flyinggina post go?

Blue SnapshotsBlue Snapshots Registered Users Posts: 101 Major grins
edited October 14, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
Am I not seeing it? Did I imagine it? Anyhoo... was going to comment that I liked the 2nd one the best. That is.... if it actually existed.

Start the opening theme from the Twilight Zone.:uhoh

Dan
My Smugmug Snaps

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Comments

• Osprey WhispererOsprey Whisperer Registered Users Posts: 3,803 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2005
    You're traveling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: the Twilight Zone!

:D

Bonjour,

Think I saw some images from France?? ne_nau.gifheadscratch.gif
    Mike McCarthy

"Osprey Whisperer"

OspreyWhisperer.com
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2005
    Am I not seeing it? Did I imagine it? Anyhoo... was going to comment that I liked the 2nd one the best. That is.... if it actually existed.

Start the opening theme from the Twilight Zone.:uhoh

Dan
    I took my own post down because it generated no comments and I hate to litter during a "dirty" challenge! :D . The photo definitely exists and I really appreciate your comment. clap.gif It is may well influence my choice of entry. Thanks for looking and for commenting. Now I have to figure out which one you liked! ne_nau.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

Va

Email