Options

MC First try

dlscott56dlscott56 Registered Users Posts: 1,324 Major grins
edited August 18, 2011 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hey everyone. Just getting back from vacation and don't have too much time to work on this. So ... here's my first try. I'm not real thrilled with the processing yet but would like to know what you think so far? Should I keep at this idea?

Thanks in advance for you input.

mc-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    lkbartlkbart Registered Users Posts: 1,912 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2011
    I like the feel of this, the "eyes" look purely evil! Might replace "gonin'" with "goin'". Only other possible concern would be that the left side of the figure doesn't stand out from the background very well - the gun seems a bit muted, but that could be intentional; otherwise I like the contrast. (& I sure wouldn't go - just sat through some of this raging weather for the past half hour!)
    ~Lillian~
    A photograph is an artistic expression of life, captured one moment at a time . . .
    http://bartlettphotoart.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    dlscott56dlscott56 Registered Users Posts: 1,324 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2011
    lkbart wrote: »
    I like the feel of this, the "eyes" look purely evil! Might replace "gonin'" with "goin'". Only other possible concern would be that the left side of the figure doesn't stand out from the background very well - the gun seems a bit muted, but that could be intentional; otherwise I like the contrast. (& I sure wouldn't go - just sat through some of this raging weather for the past half hour!)

Oops, trying to get some of it done too quickly. I'll fix the typo tomorrow. Thanks for the input.
  • Options
    tinamarie52tinamarie52 Registered Users Posts: 954 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2011
    Since he is already outside, does the comment make sense? I have a clue about FM, so take my thoughts with a big shaker of salt. I agree with Lillian about the guy blending in with the bg on the left. I love the look of the rain.

Chris
    http://chrisadamczyk.smugmug.com

When you come to a door... walk through it.
    If it's locked... find an open window.