6 Month Old Session

Sean EalySean Ealy Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
edited August 18, 2011 in People
I've been doing a lot of baby and children sessions here lately. This is something quite new to me, but I have to say that I've learned alot from working with younger children. Its challenging, but defintely rewarding. Here's a few from my last session. CnC encouraged!

children-baby-Trent-grass1-M.jpg

children-baby-Trent-M.jpg

children-baby-Trent-VINTAGE1-M.jpg

children-baby-Trent-swim-M.jpg

Comments

• ADMIT PhotographyADMIT Photography Registered Users Posts: 431 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2011
    #1 is a keeper, 4 isn't bad either.
    Facebook - Twitter
    Nikon D200, D80, SB600, nikon 50mm 1.8, nikon 18-135 3.5-4.6, nikon 70-200
  • laurenornotlaurenornot Registered Users Posts: 167 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2011
    I love your processing! I would've liked to see some more eye contact, but I know that can be difficult with babies.
  • trevorbtrevorb Registered Users Posts: 263 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2011
    Great set! Really nice to see a six month old session outside. #4 might be a tad dark but I tend to overexpose so could just be me. #1 is excellent.
  • Sean EalySean Ealy Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited August 18, 2011
    Thank you so much all for your feedback. I really love #1 too, and as I'm going through the rest of the pictures from the session, that one still stands out to me.

Trevorb: I try to get outside as much as possible, and I'm really happy we were able to do so with this session. I'm still learning how to use my studio lighting, so I'm a little more comfortable using natural light (even though doing so brings on its own list of challenges!)

I have a 3 month old session in a couple weeks, so that may be a challenge to get outside.
  • trevorbtrevorb Registered Users Posts: 263 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2011
    Three month olds are a bit tough. Not young enough to sleep and pose and not old enough to sit up. I am really interested to see how a three month old does outside.