MY best friend

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited October 15, 2005 in People
:dunno he is my one of the best friend YURI tips and W1
he want to be a model:scratch

hashim1.jpg

hashim.jpg

hashim2.jpg
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited October 14, 2005
    Hiya Awais wave.gif

I just saw some of these over at STF. I have to agree with those posters (including Yuri) that you certainly have come a long way clap.gif These are very nice. You may have gotten your friend a bit too light in the first edit, but I agree that maybe the shot was a little too red and yellow as shot.

Your friend definitely could be a model. He is very good looking and doesn't seem shy around the camera. I could see you using Yuri's teachings to do an entire portfolio of Hashim. He gets copies of the pics and you get the practice....lol

As for these shots and the ones over at STF, you did a very good job under very trying circumstances. You should be proud of the many heroes that have emerged from this tragedy.

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2005
    headscratch.gif Wow you love it clap.gif

i used Yuri technique ne_nau.gif and they work fine iloveyou.gif i used some preset in plugin for 1st . and i salut people who are helping us in this tragidy thumb.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery