Options

Nikon 17-55 f/2.8

ktskts Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
edited August 22, 2011 in Nikon Land
SOLD!

Nikon 17-55mm f/2.8 AF-S DX lens.

My favorite DX lens. I have sold all of my DX gear except this lens, in case I ever picked up another DX body. Mounting bills means that this lens needs to go.

Optically and mechanically this lens is flawless and will not let you down. I bought this lens used and I used it day in and day out. Over time a small crack formed in the plastic window over the focal length indicator (see photos) and some of the gold paint on the Nikon lettering has worn off. If it wasn't for these 2 facts I would be asking a lot more for it; these go for $1500 new. The crack in the plastic window does not effect the functionality at all, I used the lens for over 2 years with it like this and the lens performed perfectly for me.

Includes the lens, hood, and caps.

Local pick up in the MD/DC area preferred, feel free to bring your DX SLR to try this lens out, you'll love it. I can meet you around Arundel Mills (ZIP: 21076) or College Park (ZIP: 20742)

$750 picked up. $775 shipped/PayPal'd/insured in the lower 48. PM me for out side of the lower 48 and I'll get you a quote.

IMG_1120-800.jpg

IMG_1121-800.jpg

IMG_1122-800.jpg

Crack in the plastic cover. This does not effect the functionality at all.
IMG_1118-800.jpg