Options

Please Help :(

AlisonAlison Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
edited August 25, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I have no idea how to set prices in my account. I have read the Help file on this and still can't get it to set the price.

It's late where I am, but could someone please help :) Perhaps I'll get how to do it after a good nights sleep.

http://pixelated.smugmug.com/

Thanks in advance,
Cheers, Alison.
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Alison's Photography

Comments

• Options
    edited August 24, 2011
    Alison wrote: »
    I have no idea how to set prices in my account. I have read the Help file on this and still can't get it to set the price.

It's late where I am, but could someone please help :) Perhaps I'll get how to do it after a good nights sleep.

http://pixelated.smugmug.com/

Thanks in advance,
    Cheers, Alison.

I have logged in with an old account :) It's still me ..... I've only been a member for about a month.
    "The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Alison's Photography
  • Options
    edited August 24, 2011
    Can someone point me in the right direction to get some help please :)

Alison's Photography
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2011
    help@smugmug.com ....after you set your prices besure to "SAVE" or all your work is for naught.......are you getting in to the pricing part of your control panel ?......if not then go to gallery that you want to set prices for.......now click on tools and follow the drop down to "set prices" and click.......pricing page comes up...choose weather to use Bay or EZ prints...i recommend Bay......go thru and set prices.....at the bottom pof the page is 2 choices....."cancel" or SAVE PRICING" ....IT IS ALSO AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE.....click "Save pricing" and your done.....it should save and now yo0u can make millions of US dollars......

Hope that helps
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    edited August 25, 2011
    Art Scott wrote: »
    help@smugmug.com ....after you set your prices besure to "SAVE" or all your work is for naught.......are you getting in to the pricing part of your control panel ?......if not then go to gallery that you want to set prices for.......now click on tools and follow the drop down to "set prices" and click.......pricing page comes up...choose weather to use Bay or EZ prints...i recommend Bay......go thru and set prices.....at the bottom pof the page is 2 choices....."cancel" or SAVE PRICING" ....IT IS ALSO AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE.....click "Save pricing" and your done.....it should save and now yo0u can make millions of US dollars......

Hope that helps

Hi Art - Thanks for taking the time :) OK, I don't think that I clicked on either Bay or EZ prints ..... I did read that I could set the markup for all my portfolio and for the moment I just want to get a sale price there that I can edit later, when I get the hang of it all. I've already wasted a month and perhaps in my excitement to be getting on with it I got a little ahead of myself :)

Cheers again.

Alison's Photography
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2011
    Hi Art - Thanks for taking the time :) OK, I don't think that I clicked on either Bay or EZ prints ..... I did read that I could set the markup for all my portfolio and for the moment I just want to get a sale price there that I can edit later, when I get the hang of it all. I've already wasted a month and perhaps in my excitement to be getting on with it I got a little ahead of myself :)

Cheers again.

the pricing page always opens with just one of the companies....you have to set the prices for each separately.....remember to save pricing when done....otherwise no pricy.....:D
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    edited August 25, 2011
    Art Scott wrote: »
    the pricing page always opens with just one of the companies....you have to set the prices for each separately.....remember to save pricing when done....otherwise no pricy.....:D

Hi Art,

I've got the pricing OK (I think) ..... thanks for your help. I think I've got the Categories and Galleries mixed up now LMAO :)

Alison's Photography
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2011
    Hi Art,

I've got the pricing OK (I think) ..... thanks for your help. I think I've got the Categories and Galleries mixed up now LMAO :)

For the future, we have a really amazing help section:

http://help.smugmug.com/

and if you check the set prices page http://smu.gs/qqAooA we have a step by step video there on the page that walks you through it.

Holler for more help.
  • Options
    edited August 25, 2011
    Andy wrote: »
    For the future, we have a really amazing help section:

http://help.smugmug.com/

and if you check the set prices page http://smu.gs/qqAooA we have a step by step video there on the page that walks you through it.

Holler for more help.

Hi Andy,

I'll certainly be hollering a lot :) I think it's great that Smugmug has kept my login from my old membership .... didn't have a Pro account way back when ... tis challenging to say the least .... but I'll get there eventually.

Cheers, Alison.

Alison's Photography