Night Time Photos on Folly Beach and Isle of Palms South Carolin

chiphotographychiphotography Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
edited August 25, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
I'm still playing around with my lighting I got awhile back. I had two couples that agreed to help me out by playing in the water. Work in progress!!!! CC is welcomed. These were taken on Folly Beach and Isle of Palms in Charleston South Carolina

013.jpg

web12.jpg

031.jpg

045.jpg

web31.jpg

Comments

• HinsonHinson Registered Users Posts: 219 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2011
    I'm still playing around with my lighting I got awhile back. I had two couples that agreed to help me out by playing in the water. Work in progress!!!! CC is welcomed. These were taken on Folly Beach and Isle of Palms in Charleston South Carolina

Great shots and I love the interaction between the couple. However, the lighting seems just a tad strong to me. It tends to scream "artificial." Other than that, these are great shots and I'm sure the couple is very pleased.
    Serving Him by Serving Others
    www.Jerrywhitephotography.com
  • 00SS00SS Registered Users Posts: 730 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2011
    #5 is great - the last one looks a bit uncomfortable.. maybe the blank expression on her face ? either way, well done.
    Devin
  • chiphotographychiphotography Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
    edited August 25, 2011
    Thank you
    I realized I had a little too much lighting during my editing and should've toned down a bit. Thank you for pointing that out. I tired to get her to relax and I think that's where she gave me basically no expression!!!