Options

amazing customer service

jpcjpc Registered Users Posts: 840 Major grins
edited September 2, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I recently had a customer place a print / mouse pad order without cropping the images. MY fault - no proof delay.

Not only did SM crop the images for me and contact both labs and arrange for both orders to be re-printed at n/c, they got it done the same day AND shipped them overnight at n/c. You've got to be kidding me. My client is blown away by "my" service and I'm beyond impressed with SM's response to this situation.

Kudos to Wendee, in particular, for taking such good care of me and my client. She's awesome.

Andy - Give her a raise.

JP

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2011
    clap.gif thanks for posting this! This is exactly what we have to achieve with "our" service to you - to make it "your" service to your customers.
  • Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2011
    I agree, Smug services are pretty stellar. I was placed an order for a large print. The photo had text and one of the words was mispelled. DOH. I received an email from one of the smuggy team members letting me know of the error. I was able to correct it and they got the print to me without delay.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site