Dirty Rocks what a Shame

bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
edited October 16, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
My Dirty rotten shame poll is running about 50/50. Between #1 and none
Dirty rotten shame

thank you all for voting :thumb
However I ran across this today and thought it worked and maybe even better what do you all think ?? :dunno

40109917-L.jpg

Comments

• FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2005
    Well, I love the car photos, but this one tugs at the heart in another way. I look at it and really think: What a dirty, rotten shame. I like the composition of four triangles (water at the top, bulk of trash on the bottom, less trashy grass and rock in the middle and finally, just the rocky area. Sweet - if you know what I mean ne_nau.gif ). It it were my photo, I think I would enter it rather than one of the car, although both fit the challenge well. Good luck!

Va

Email
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2005
    Hey, Ben, is that where you all take your bird photos? No wonder Jeff is worried about getting a landscape/bird. But, hey, a bird should love that trash.

Cool potential there for Harry, too. And it is colorful.

I like it.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • skufukuskufuku Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited October 16, 2005
    This photo hits me in the gut makes me think what is wrong with people. Good job.
  • jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,009 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2005
    This works we need to take a picture of the park on a busy day and show how our tax dollars are spent :cry we do the supporting and they do the trashing any way I think the car does not work but i posted a crappy bird eek7.gif
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2005
    thanks everyone.
    Gonna go with this one, wish me luck I need it :D