Options

Info on Chroma/Green Screen Software

WirenWiren Registered Users Posts: 741 Major grins
edited August 29, 2011 in Technique
I am starting to get requests for portraits and senior photo shoots. Expecting the normal weather in the PNW to not always allow for outdoor shoots and I don't want to spend a fortune (nor lug around) several muslin backdrops

Started looking into Digital Backdrops. I see what appears to be the two big companies (as far as I can tell :dunno) being Photokey and Green Screen Wizard. the GSW looks like a pretty decent program, especially with the healing brushes and such.

I use only LR2.7 at this point. Getting the whole set up with GSW, 10x20 green screen, extra lighting for the chroma bg (from home depot) and some additional digital backdrops from 3rd party vendors would be about $600 to me. I have two umbrellas and stands that I use my Sunpak flashes on with a remote trigger.

I am wondering if anybody else knows of any other companies that produce software for digital backgrounds. I searched this forum and read a lot, seems like most folks have PS of one version or another, I don't and wont have that anytime soon..... options?

Appreciate the feedback.

Lee
Lee Wiren