1d iii, 24-70, 100-400, 28-300, 300mm f/4 is, 430ex

holzphotoholzphoto Registered Users Posts: 385 Major grins
edited September 12, 2011 in House of Canon
I do not take paypal, i take money order, cash, bank check, chase quickpay or if you have good feedback and a chase bank near you, you can deposit the money right into my checking account.

Before you make me some "crazy awesome" offer, please remember, I am paying for insured shipping and these days that isn't cheap.

And before you question me and my payment methods, do some research, i have a lot of positive feedback on FM and I make my living via photography...so i ain't out to rip anyone off.

Pics later when I have time.

Canon 1d iii. Super mint. back up camera that was hardly used. around 25,000 shutter clicks. serial is 57xxxxx comes w/ box and most everything (i think i lost the english manual). it's serial is past the focus issue debacle, but has been sent in for the other potential issues (oil splatter). $2050 shipped

Canon 100-400mm L: comes w/ box, manual (unopened cd), pouch,tripod ring, hood and caps. UY09 Date code. $1400 shipped.

28-300mm L: Comes w/ pouch, hood, caps, tripod ring. Lens and tripod mount has some marks, but it's only cosmetic and overall great shape. The hood has some typical scuffs but is fine. US date code. $1900 shipped.

Canon 24-70 2.8 L: comes w/ box, hood, pouch, manual and caps. US date code. absolutely mint. This lens has only been used a dozen or so times. $1075 shipped.

Canon 24-70mm 2.8 L: comes w/ hood, pouch and caps. UX12 Date code. Lens is perfect and mint. hood has some scuffs though. $1150 shipped.

Canon 300mm f/4 IS L: UR date code. Comes w/ box, hood (built in), tripod ring, pouch, manual and blank warranty card. $950 shipped.

Canon 430ex version I. just the flash. $165 shipped.

Comments

• .Koby..Koby. Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited September 2, 2011
    Very interested in photos of the Mark III. Wondering about the "oil splatter" though.
  • axskkylineaxskkyline Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited September 9, 2011
    Hi, Interested in the 24-70, 2.8L you have two? Which is the one in better condition??
    holzphoto wrote: »
    I do not take paypal, i take money order, cash, bank check, chase quickpay or if you have good feedback and a chase bank near you, you can deposit the money right into my checking account.

Before you make me some "crazy awesome" offer, please remember, I am paying for insured shipping and these days that isn't cheap.

And before you question me and my payment methods, do some research, i have a lot of positive feedback on FM and I make my living via photography...so i ain't out to rip anyone off.

Pics later when I have time.

Canon 1d iii. Super mint. back up camera that was hardly used. around 25,000 shutter clicks. serial is 57xxxxx comes w/ box and most everything (i think i lost the english manual). it's serial is past the focus issue debacle, but has been sent in for the other potential issues (oil splatter). $2050 shipped

Canon 100-400mm L: comes w/ box, manual (unopened cd), pouch,tripod ring, hood and caps. UY09 Date code. $1400 shipped.

28-300mm L: Comes w/ pouch, hood, caps, tripod ring. Lens and tripod mount has some marks, but it's only cosmetic and overall great shape. The hood has some typical scuffs but is fine. US date code. $1900 shipped.

Canon 24-70 2.8 L: comes w/ box, hood, pouch, manual and caps. US date code. absolutely mint. This lens has only been used a dozen or so times. $1075 shipped.

Canon 24-70mm 2.8 L: comes w/ hood, pouch and caps. UX12 Date code. Lens is perfect and mint. hood has some scuffs though. $1150 shipped.

Canon 300mm f/4 IS L: UR date code. Comes w/ box, hood (built in), tripod ring, pouch, manual and blank warranty card. $950 shipped.

Canon 430ex version I. just the flash. $165 shipped.
  • kigger012kigger012 Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited September 12, 2011
    pmed